Store Customization Services
Store Customization Services
WordPress | WooCommerce
Store Customization Services Include:
- Full template installation and activation
- Currencies, locations, taxes setup
- Payment & shipping methods configuration (This service is limited to standard/official shipping and payment solutions. However, additional payment and shipping methods can be added for an extra fee.)
- Store contacts & Logo adding (We will add your store contacts along with the logo onto your site.)
- Navigation (menu, links) update (We will add/update up to 2 levels of a simple menu. Also, any other header & footer links will be updated to what you need.)
- Products Import (Up to 1000 simple products (i. e., without attributes, combinations). You will be given a sample file with the necessary instructions.)
- Languages installation (We will install up to 5 languages).
- Google Analytics integration
How it Works:
Once your order is approved, our concerned team will contact you to ask you to share with us the information about your store. It is required to perform the service (e. g., payment & shipping methods you want to use, currencies, store contacts, and so forth) and will be requested in an email from your assigned project manager.
Setting up an online store
After receiving all the information, our team will install and configure your template according to the instructions. In case you have any queries or would like to check the progress of your project, your project manager will be glad to help you.
Reviewing & finishing up
Once the store is ready, you will be able to check the final result and share your feedback with us. If no further changes are required, the service will be completed as stated.
To Setup Online Store We Need:
- Your website URL address
- cPanel and FTP + MySQL access
- Information about your store (currencies, taxes, payment and shipping methods, etc.)
- Additional files along with content, images, or products (depending on a purchased package)
Why Choose Our Store Customization Services
If you're having no idea about how or where to set up your eCommerce store. If you haven't worked with websites before and are not familiar with FTP, MySQL, and other various tech terms. If you don't want to invest time doing this. Buy our expert eCommerce development services, and our team will install and configure your online store according to your requirements in no time!
Starting a fully operational online store from scratch is a very complicated and unexciting process. To support you with that, we give advanced eCommerce setup and product data import services for those who have no technical background or require the help of web developers.
Let's check the steps of our Store Customization Services. At the first, we will:
- install a template you choose on your hosting
- configure default payment and shipping settings
- update store contacts
- upload your logo
Then depending on the package, you buy, our online store setup experts will set up your storefront. Our team will import up to 1000 simple products, set up menu navigation, and add your content to up to 5 CMS pages. Also, we can configure some other backend settings which imply generating robots.txt & sitemap.xml files and installing up to 5 languages (for Prestashop only).
By purchasing our eCommerce development services, you’ll also get access to tracking and analyzing your website visitors' behavior. Google Analytics will be integrated by our experts into your website. Based on the information from GA, you will be able to optimize your site's overall performance to give your customers the best user experience. Additionally, Google reports will help you to convert more visitors into customers, and get more sales along the way.
As a result, you will get a fully operational online store filled with your content and optimized for better search engine rankings and user experience, within 24 hours or less. As a bonus, you will also receive a considerable discount for up to 3 customization services!
- The site's performance optimization offers are also available only for WordPress/Woocommerce.
- Products import is bounded to 1000 simple products, i. e. products without options, attributes, or combinations. Therewithal, you must share a valid CSV file containing all the products. We will send a sample file with detailed instructions on how to edit one.
- The online store setup service is bounded to standard/official shipping and payment solutions. We can install custom extensions for an extra fee only.
- The content-adding service is valid for one language only.
Can you import more than 1000 products?
Yes, we can do this for you. However, it will require an additional fee: $99 / 1000 products.
Which payment & shipping methods do you support?
Each CMS supports several specific payment & shipping methods. Therefore, it will depend on the content management system that you use. Custom payment and shipping options can also be added for an extra fee.
Will I have the ability to contact a project manager?
Yes, a dedicated project manager will be assigned to contact you for gathering all the required details regarding your website. Your project manager will keep you informed on the status of your project.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.